Friday, December 17, 2010

Reflections. If I Rise (1!7 days - OST _ Dido & AR RAHMAN .

If I RiseDido & AR Rahman127 Hours OST Music : AR RahmanMY RATING - 10/10Reflections If I Grow? What shall I do? Ever thinking about that, Mr. Rahman??? in fact, have always given it a thought that how often you already risen??? NO??? Hehe! he but gets better and better.there's PEAK for him.although his latest golden globe nominated track IF I Grow is an original soundtrack scored for Danny Boyle's latest film 127 HOURS.

hich is based on the history of a mountaineer. This course is possibly a soul touching track! Rahman has touched almost everything available in the Himalayas for this song.you can in fact find the clean mountain breeze hitting you softly on your case as the tone of freshness touches your intellect and relishes your heart within! Deep within! Dido gives the balming effect! Slicing her holistic accent to lock up the last speech of every stanza in the way of the elves! And when you get thinking that the strain only has the repetitive hoking sound in the background.you will be proven by Rahman's genius! The tag is slow yet progressive.and wet drums strike up the point from the heart and towards the end.you will hear little children fading out the chorus.and that's when you get your goosebumps.and you feel inspired.IF I RISE! And if that's not enough.You have ARR making his presence felt.time and again.with IF I RISE. Listen to it.one of the better ever! JAI HO was nothing compared to this one! LYRICS Dido: In your life, your mad In your car, your sad O` your taller now I`ve found Hold your fire course O` your fallen out Go and sow your courses A R R: If I rise, they are on my drive If I believe, it`s more than it is More than it is

Dido: If I rise, one more chance All our dreams, more than this O` your taller now I`ve found Hold your fire course O` your fallen out Go and sow your courses A R R: If I rise, they are on my drive If I believe, it`s more than it is It`s more than it is Child Chorus: If I thinking I wanted more Get the spirit more Precisely one more call Though I`ve never lost Believe I don`t care Never again A R R & Dido: If I rise, they are on my drive If I believe, it`s more than it is It`s more than it is Child Chorus: If I thinking I wanted more Get the spirit more Precisely one more call Dido: If I believe, there`s more than this Anymore than this

No comments:

Post a Comment