Saturday, December 25, 2010

Cody Simpson - Don't Cry Your Eye Out : Lyrics, Mp. Ringtones .

  • Artist : Cody Simpson
  • Song: Don't Cry Your Eye Out
  • Album: 4 U
Australian pop/R&B singer-songwriter, Cody Simpson has debuted his much anticipated EP '4 U' on December 21, via Atlantic Records. "Don't Cry Your Eye Out" is one of a song featured in the EP. The EP includes 5 tracks in total, 4 of them being previously un-released. The songs are mostly pop/R&B influenced.

isten below to Don't Cry Your Eye Out by Cody Simpson and sing along with the Cody Simpson - Don't Cry Your Eye Out lyric. Let us recognise what you think!Share on Your FacebookWatch Cody Simpson - Don't Cry Your Heart Out Music Video here

Tweet
Cody Simpson Don't Cry Your Eye Out Lyrics :Send "Don't Cry Your Eye Out" Ringtone to your Cell I'm game to put the sun in your mind,cause I don't wish the way he's got you raining all the time,Put out your troubles by leaving him behind,so every sentence you count up, clear blue sky,But here he comes again like a swarm in your viewblocking all of you light like only he could do,Don't mind to his sorries girl cast him drop him,he really needs to break it, cause I'm your only topic now,With me you'll never in up in the same silly situations, no,don't you acknowledge that if you were to pass then I'll be here waiting,Girl don't you cry your eye out, let me stop before you go out,Don't take his explanations, no,cause he don't actually need to live around the way your opinion now,cause I'm the one who's here for you no doubt,so don't you cry your eye out,Baby girl I would never state you lies,no crocodile tears, no messing with your mind,we could talk forever, past the end of time,I hope you a love that'll never give you blind,but when I'm here with you not a taint in your view,nothing blocking out your light, not like he exploited to do,Don't mind to his sorries girl, cast him drop him,he really needs to break it, cause I'm your only topic now,With me you'll never in up in the same silly situations, no,don't you acknowledge that if you were to pass then I'll be here waiting, yeah,Girl don't you cry your eye out,let me halt before you start out,Don't take his explanations, no, (don't want him),cause he don't actually need to live around the way you feel now,cause I'm the one who's here for you no doubt,so don't you cry your heart out,Cry, cry, cry,It's time for him to cause you've already cried enough to put out the fires he left behind, yeah,why, why, musicjuzz.blogspot.com why,Every thing he always did has come back on him feel at us now,didn't I assure you so, it's his turn,Girl don't you cry your eye out,let me halt before you go out,Don't take his explanations, no,cause he don't actually need to know about the way your opinion now,cause I'm the one who's here for you no doubt, so don't you cry your eye out,Girl don't you cry your eye out,let me halt before you go out,Don't need his explanations, no,cause he don't actually need to live around the way your opinion now,cause I'm the one who's here for youno doubt, so don't you cry your eye out,Girl don't you cry your heart out,cause I'm the one who's here for you no doubt,so don't you cry your eye out. Send "Don't Cry Your Eye Out" Ringtone to your Cell Watch Cody Simpson - Don't Cry Your Eye Out Music Video here

No comments:

Post a Comment