Monday, December 20, 2010

knipples: Stuff-dido's

Stuff-dido's
I can eventually be at rest now, knowing that I passed my end of yearexams! No more frantically checking my inbox for the test results andworrying about having to iterate any of my subjects! 1 year down, 2 yearsto go! :-) And I get more to face forwards to in twenty eleven because Em isgoing to be studying at Latrobe Bundoora with me!

We is gowna wearLatrobe jumpers and be totally awesome Latrobians. AND I passed myhazards test today, with my driver's test this Thursday! Hopefully I dowell so I can start zipping round town!Though I say this every yearas my new years resolution and I'm quite sure that many others doalso, but anyhow I am going to actually put more effort into my studiesnext year! Cos there's naught more in this man that I hate thancramming during exams time!Had a movie marathon last night with my cousin's and some Enjoyers. Themovies that we originally planned to watch weren't in line at LeadingEdge Video (they've taken over Block Buster apparently), so much for'leading edge'! But we still managed to get a big time watching theother movies I rented/own; Get him to the Greek, The Expendables, TheKarate Kid, Strangers and Tokyo Drift. My eyes were quite red the nextmorning.And the photo spamming begins now.

Fuzzy picture on talent quest night at youth (payback for that part of your blog! x) )
Cel rock'n the barricade at the talent quest!
Chris & Martin
My daily work situation where I worked as a slave for majority of a week.Sorting/packaging stuff = boringSorting/packaging stuff while listening to Hamish & Andy = awesome :-)
All for these ridiculously looking tv transmitter things. They kinda look like something out of a 90's sci-fi movie.
Juls and Jen as I surprised them with the camera. I SAID SAY CHEESE NOT SAY 'HUH?' Anyway got the new Xbox slim with Kinect 24" monitor! Thanks Em for letting me borrow the moneys to get it!I still want to flesh out how to properly direct the kinect camera without the use of sticky tape haha.
Muse concert was the shizz! Though they ended quite early, and didn't really bother to associate with the audience much. THEY WERE STILL AWESOME! YAH!
I was born with crooked pinky fingers :-(
Spectacs! Imitating the surrounding tourists taking photos sky high as I waited with Em and Julie to karaoke which never happened. So we played pool instead where Em kicked both our arses (you're right and you recognize it! ;-) ).
My dad has been messing with my mind, saying that he would be purchasing the first car pictured (Nissan Tiida, a chicks car. for me. We still went for a test drive with the owner, and everything seemed promising. But so he told me later that day that our other family in Braybrook needed fixing up due to the old owners that 'mistreated' it. and said that I could hardly use his car in the meter being which I don't mind at all.BUT THEN! He keeps asking me if I wish the 2nd car pictured above (Nissan Pulsar). Brain explosion!
Now for a strain that I've been listening to heaps. From one of my darling old games 'The Sims'. Listening to this song somehow makes me look like I'm shopping at Ikea or something, It's a right feeling :-)Ciao now!

No comments:

Post a Comment