Friday, December 3, 2010

Dido Music Info: Shake It Up - Watch Me : Lyrics, Mp. Ringtones

  • Artist : Shake It Up
  • Song: Watch Me
  • Album: N/A
Check out this hot new track titled "Watch Me" taken from an American television sitcom airing on Disney Channel 'Shake It Up'. The series premiered on November 7, 2010. The official theme song for the series was recorded by Disney veteran Selena Gomez.Ladies and gentlemen! Here we present Shake It Up - Watch Me.

Watch Me lyric performed by Shake It Up also available below.Share on Your FacebookWatch Shake It Up - Watch Me Music Video here

Tweet
Shake It Up Watch Me Lyrics :Send "Watch Me" Ringtone to your Cell I don't need no one to say me how to get the beat,I don't need no bunk to tell me how to run my feetJust go and do what you do, cuz' there's nothin' to proveI'm Just being me, Watch Me Do MeI don't need no magazine to order me who to beI don't wish to sit for p-p-paparazziJust keep the camera flashin, to try to see this actionI'm Just being me, Watch me do me, me, me, meLight Up The FloorPlay Me One MoreLet Me Hear ThatClick Clack on the High High Heat of this Vibratehear the room rockLight Up The FloorJust Like BeforeLet Me Hear ThatPlease Stop from the BoomboxMakin' Us StopFeel the Room RockI'm Doing What I Wanna DoAnd I won't cease Until I can't moveI'm just being me, Watch Me Do MeWatch Me Do Me(Follow Me Follow Me)I don't need no music when I wanna sing a songI don't need Miss Popular to live what's right or wrongI'm busy burnin' the track, Not holding anything backI'm Just Being Me, Watch Me Do Me, me, me,Light Up The FloorPlay Me One MoreLet Me Hear ThatClick clack on the high high heat of this vibratehear the room rockLight Up The FloorJust Like BeforeLet Me Hear Thatmusicjuzz.blogspot.comPlease Stop from the BoomboxMakin' Us StopFeel the Room RockI'm doing what I wish to doAnd I won't stop Until I can't moveI'm just being me, Watch Me Do MeI'm Ready, I'm, I'm Ready To GoLet, Let It, Let, Let, Let it explodeI'm Ready, I'm, I'm Ready To Go, To Go, To GoLight Up The FloorPlay Me One MoreLet Me Hear ThatClick Clack on the high high heat of this vibratehear the room rockLight Up The FloorJust Like BeforeLet Me Hear ThatPlease Stop from the BoomboxMakin' Us StopI'm doing what I wanna doAnd I won't stop Until I can't moveI'm just being me, Watch Me Do Me(Me, Me)Watch Me Do Me(Me, Me)Watch Me, Watch MeSend "Watch Me" Ringtone to your Cell Watch Shake It Up - Watch Me Music Video here

No comments:

Post a Comment