Tuesday, February 1, 2011

needlecream - More Ranseive Randoms

I've changed my image width to 550 for this update. I usually do it at 500, but my laptop screen puts my back in a widescreen sort of firmness and I felt that the 500 wide images were too low to truly show lots of anything, and I was afraid 600 seemed too big, so I went in the middle. I promise you guys don't mind! I'm really enjoying playing my neighborhood, but I noticed I look to be a similar design with every family I play: 1) decorate the house.

2) take a couple shots of the sim standing somewhere in the house. 3) See what there is to do at the house, maybe get a job, maybe eat. 4) Go to a community lot and either get a pet, look for a date, or some combination of the two. I'll try to mix it up so no one gets bored, but I kind of do it without realizing it. D:These two giggling lovebirds are Dido and Antwerp. Antwerp has become an enthusiastic bohemian-hippie-man since he spent some time overseas with the military, where he met his lovely foreign bride Dido who speaks little English and doesn't get any formal education. she is, however, fluent in the words of love. (She too is great at cooking, cleaning, sewing, and adhering to traditional female stereotypes..)I didn't get a scene of their bedroom, which has all of Dido's pottery stuff in it. Antwerp is actually unemployed, as he's trying to "recover himself."So, he makes sure Dido creates enough art for them to sell. The two actually don't know each other really well, and Antwerp is terribly demanding of his new wife, yet Dido seems quite close and glad to be with him. She's also eager to begin having children. ;DMoving onto another house we have Danila who lives with her son Yvain. She also has a tennant, Nenette, who has a fairly stable job and helps Danila with a lot of the household expenses. Danila is stressful to get off her own career as a chef.Here's an overwhelmingly interesting shot of Nenette getting ready for work. She has a job in the paranormal career track. For those of who you don't remember, Nenette was formerly married, but her husband had an intimacy with their neighbor and left her. Around the same time, her cat died. Since then she had a bit of an unstable period of self-destructive behavior, and missed her house among other things. Now, she's trying to make up a new, healthy life for herself.Although Danila wants to be a chef, her full-time job is taking charge of Yvain. She's a pleasure sim by nature, but the mom thing actually comes pretty prosperous to her. Her pleasure-driven attitude is what got her meaning in college and no certainty of who the mother was, but she has no regrets and is glad that she doesn't have to part her son with anyone else.Their new neighbor Walker came by to say hello. He too is a single parent, he has a teenage girl named Dodie.But apart from that, they don't appear to give lots in common.Danila: Seriously, this guy? Come on.The undecorated and very green kitchen..The Dining area.Walker watching Jersey Shore.This is actually Nenette's room, but when she's not home everyone's always in hither to play with her stereo.Although Walker doesn't look like a good fit for Danila,Danila thinks that he might be a near fit for Nanette.And see who only got back home!The face Nenette made at me when I told her to go talk to him.And we'll see how it goes next time, because imageshack has suddenly decided to finish loading.I give all the pictures ready, so I'll get them up as shortly as I can!Thanks for reading, and make a heavy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment