Monday, January 31, 2011

Who Is Skylar Grey?

  1. I already love her!!

  2. trying to remain hidden isn`t going to make if you are stressful to be a star.

  3. I concur with the first comment, you guys really gave her a good introduction_music`s "deadly secret weapons"_I like that. Anyway I suppose she has an awful voice and she has a pretty face from what I can see in the pictures.

  4. I`ve been asking that 4 a while_ Googlin and tubin also_ I actually constitute a lot of great stuff_Amazing writer and soulful artist_ should have included a video, a last performance or sumthin`_

  5. AWESOME! She`s soooooo beautiful! Maaan, I wanna look like her ):

  6. skylar grey is talented and great looking. One thing that is not mentioned she has also worked with Linkin Parks Mike S. on the Fort Miner project Where`d You Go. And she too has a solo album called Like Blood, Like Honey. She is likewise known by another name Holly Brook. or Her GHOST name Skylar Grey.

  7. Shes going to be huge

    and shes hot

  8. I wouldn`t even listen to "Coming Home" if she wasnt on it.

    That`s dope kinda like what they did with Alanis Morrisette back in the day_

  9. With her talent, I don`t she`ll be capable to remain hidden for much longer.

  10. I already like her. Very talented

  11. Castle Walls is great :)

  12. Wors I never Said (Lupe Fiasco) MAJOR hit! comes out Tomorrow! shes in it! produced by alex da kid!!

  13. Skylar Grey is unquestionably a tank and more marketable name. Holly Brook sounds like a country singer name to me lol! But I had been wondering what she looked like, and she seems hot from that one image. But I know all the hooks she`s penned/sung so far, especially Coming Home & Castle Walls. Can`t wait 2 hear this one with Lupe, it`s gonna be crazy! Wonder what her solo work is loss to go like?

  14. I get to correspond with "listen". Do you need to be in the shadows or in the sun?

  15. lovedher fr last train to paris`s contribution,loved her still more for `i want a doctor`gone crazy over the lupe`s collab! now a love her 4 `love d way u lie`_.she good! n cute 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment