Monday, June 27, 2011

Dido No Angel Pop Music CD Review

Dido No Angel Pop Music CD Review

No Saint is the latest Pop CD released by the very talented Dido who once again has delivered a magnificent collection of tracks. Im confident Dido fans, and Pop fans alike will be pleased with this one.

It`s a rare day so that I get a CD from an artist that I can truthfully say does not give a bad track in the bunch.

I`m more than glad to announce thats exactly what I must say about this one. There just is NOT a bad one in the bunch. No fillers here at all.

One of the nicer things about a CD like this is with this stage of talent even if Pop isnt your favorite genre you still cant help but appreciate the vastness of the artist.

I have No Angel my highest recommendation. It just plain belongs in any good music collectors collection regardless of genre preference.

While the full album is actually really near the truly standout tunes are track 3 - Dont Think Of Me, track 10 - Im No Angel, and track 12 - Take My Hand.

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [.as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 1 - Here With Me. Wow!

No Angel Release Notes:

Dido originally released No Saint on June 1, 1999 on the Arista label.

CD Track List Follows:

1. Here With Me 2. Hunter 3. Don`t Think Of Me 4. My Lover`s Gone 5. All You Need 6. Thankyou 7. Honestly OK 8. Slide 9. Isobel 10. I`m No Angel 11. My Life 12. Take My Hand - (bonus track)

Personnel: Dido (vocals, recorder, keyboards); Rick Nowels (acoustic guitar, Wurlitzer piano, Chamberlin, keyboards); Paulie Herman (guitar, harmonica); John Themis (electric guitar, percussion); Rusty Anderson, Martin McCory (electric guitar); Dave Randall (guitar); Mark Felton (harmonica); Mark Bates (piano, Wurlitzer piano, organ, keyboards); Paul Statham (piano, keyboards); Duncan Bridgeman, Peter Vittese (keyboards, programming); Sister Bliss, Bruce Aisher (keyboards); Aubrey Nunn, Tim Vogt, Youth, John Pierce (bass); Richie Stevens, Geoff Dugmore (drums, percussion); Matty Benbrook (drums, programming); Mal Hyde Smith, Sudha (percussion); Rollo, James Sanger, Jony Rockstar, Nick Manasseh (programming); Pauline Taylor, Rachel Brown, Aquila (background vocals).

Producers include: Rick Nowels, Dido, Rollo, Duncan Bridgeman, Sister Bliss.

Engineers include: Ash Howes, Phill Brown, Goetz.

Designer shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment