Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dido No Angel Pop Music CD Review

Dido No Angel Pop Music CD Review

Dido No Saint is the latest Pop CD released by the very talented, has once again delivered a superb collection of songs. I'm sure fans love of Dido and pop fans that is.

It's a rare day that I get a CD from an artist who can truly say they make a bad track in the bridge. I am more than glad to announce that's exactly what I possess to say.

He's just not bad in the deck. No fillers here at all.

One of the nicest things about a CD like this is at this point of talent, but pop is not your favorite genre you nevertheless can not help but appreciate the sizing of the artist.

Angel n my highest recommendation. It's only share of any good music collectors collection regardless of gender preference.

Although the album is actually really near the songs are really, track is 3 - Do not Think Of Me, Track 10 - I'm no angel, and Track 12 - Take My Hand.

My Bonus Pick, and the pain [. as in "Stuck On Repeat"] is track 1 - I'm here. Wow!

No release notes for Angel:

Dido No Angel was on 1 June 1999, the Arista label.

CD track list follows:

1. Here I On 2 Hunter 3 Do not Think Of Me 4 My Lover's Gone 5. Everything you wish to sixth Thank 7th Honestly OK 8 Sheet 9 Isobel 10th I'm No Angel 11th My life 12th Take My Hand - (bonus track)

Personnel: Dido (vocals, flute, keyboards), Rick Nowels (acoustic guitar, electric piano, Chamberlin, keyboards), Paul Herman (guitar, harmonica), John Themis (electric guitar, percussion), Rusty Anderson, Martin McCory ( Electric guitar), Dave Randall (guitar), Mark Felton (harmonica), Mark Bates (piano, Wurlitzer piano, organ, keyboards), Paul Statham (piano, keyboards), Duncan Bridgeman, Peter Vittese (keyboards, programming), Sister Bliss, Bruce Aisher (keyboards), Aubrey Nunn, Tim Vogt, Youth, John Pierce (bass), Richie Stevens, Geoff Dugmore (drums, percussion), Matty Benbrook (drums, programming), Mal Hyde Smith, Sudha (percussion), Rollo Santiago Sanger, Jony Rockstar Nick Manasseh (programming), Pauline Taylor, Rachel Brown, Aquila (background vocals).

Producers include: Rick Nowels, Dido, Rollo, Duncan Bridgeman, Sister Bliss.

Engineers include: Ash Howes, Phill Brown, Goetz.

No comments:

Post a Comment